Watkins Cooking Spray
Item #: 31040
Pick up a can or two of the Watkins cooking spray and use in on your cast iron, porcelain or stainless steel cooking grills. It's better then Pam or olive oil because it has a high flash point so it won't burn like most oils do on a BBQ. Watkins offers this high-quality cooking spray in a large, economical size, so you can add maximum flavor and minimum fat at every meal. It's great for home cooking as well.
• Zero fat/zero calories: Although this product is mostly vegetable oil, the fine spray adds such a light coating that virtually no fat (a small fraction of a gram per 1/3 second spray) is added to food.
• Eliminates sticking: Sufficiently lubricates grills so food won’t stick.
• Large economical size: Contains almost 1,600 servings!
• Natural butter flavor: A special process adds the flavor of real butter without the fat!
• Convenient: Ready at the touch of a button; takes less time than melting butter.
0.25 g (about 1/3 second spray) contains: Calories 0; Total Fat 0 g/0% DV; Trans Fat 0 g; Sodium 0 mg/0% DV; Total Carbohydrate 0 g/0% DV; Protein 0 g.
Partially hydrogenated soybean oil, canola oil, lecithin, natural flavor, beta carotene and propellant.